Sunday, November 4, 2012

Allow Us to Re-Introduce Ourselves

If you've somehow stumbled on to this site then *fist pumps* and hi-fives all around! We are excited for you guys to join us on our journey of being better women and active members of our community, while inspiring other young women to do the same.
Please don't be discouraged or offended by the site's name.  If you are offended or feel some kind of way then this may not be the place for you.

On to the introductions:
Yolanda Parrish, CEO of Hermosa Cosmetics

I am a woman who figured out what she wanted out of life early. I consider myself a realist and keeping it 1000% real is what I have to do. I see life situations in black and white but I live my life in a lot of color. I have been a makeup artist for 13 years and l love what I do it's a calling of some sort. As a makeup artist its my business to inform women when they look a mess! I try to do it in the most diplomatic way possible... But majority of the time, I just keep it real... I do acknowledge women and their inner beauty as well. What women need to know is that their inner light shines far more brighter than their outward appearance. Women today need to focus on them; what matters the most to them in life. FOCUS! Focus on you and what can make you a better woman, wife, mother, sister and friend.  Stop letting yourself go, but don't over compensate for the things that are missing in your life as well. Even though I give advice to my customers, friends and even family. I struggle with life and her many issues. One thing I will never do, is give up. Many times I have to say to myself, "Bitch focus!" I am not an exception to the rule! Being in total control of herself is the way of life and the beginning of living....

Tei, Creativitei

My life's plans have shifted into how I can be of better service to others. Growing up I didn't have an opportunity to have mentors or anyone to guide me in general. My mission is to break the cycle of young ladies who live in places where pregnancy rates are high for teenagers and the "welfare legacy" is common. I aim to be an inspiration to those in need. You can call me your life coach.

Together we plan on giving advice on fashion, make-up, financial budgeting, life skills and helping you become the BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.Remember that you are in control of your life and only you can determine your ceiling and your floor.

Stay Beautiful B.I.T.C.Hes.

1 comment: