Wednesday, November 14, 2012

..Memories..Moving..Forward..Life


I can already tell that this week is going to busy. Filled with work, packing, preparations for the blog and most of all, my social life... But in the midst of all of this chaos, I find time to; go on facebook and see what's going on in my social media world. 12 notification, 5 inboxed messages... Oh its my girls b-day! Let me click on her page to say what's up...

Oh wait, what's this? As I look at my home page I can't help but to notice that one of my early loves has gotten married... A part of me kinda is in shock. I feel some kinda way... Black Starr's "Brown Skin Lady" is blasting on Pandora. I reflect on how this love of mine made a cd for me and this song was one of my favorites. I never heard of this group or song before. But he introduced me to so many things I had never seen, heard, tasted or experienced in life before meeting him. A new culture of people, a different way of eating because he was a vegetarian with some of the most prettiest brown eyes.

He taught me sensuality and how touching certain spots could make me orgasm. But I introduced him to hot, steamy, raw sex. Yea he was a virgin and said that he was waiting on the right woman to reach his climax with.

Yea, good memories that I will always cherish. We were 2 different people my mother reminded me. As I told her of his recent nuptials. And I can honestly say that we were. But I have never found a man who loved me the way he loved me. There is a part of me that wants to believe that I still have a part of his heart. Where ever I go he goes... I wonder what it would be like if I stayed, gave him support and worked through his hardships while I was on top. Would we have children? Would we be a happy couple? I wonder what it would be like. I just hope she treats him right and loves him as much as I did, he deserves it... Oh wow! I kinda traveled off for a min. Let me log off of Fb. Back to packing boxes and on to my next stage in life. Constantly moving... I'm happy for you my love...
BITCH focus!
Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment